Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of year. Friends and family come together to spend time together watch football, eat great food and just have a fun time.
Thanksgiving is also a time to partake in holiday traditions and have a great time.
This week I want to share some of my thanksgiving traditions with you and those traditions are going to come in the form of recipes. Traditionally I only post recipes on my baking blog 2 Sweet Obsession.
This week however I’m going to try to crossover the two. Today and tomorrow I plan to post different recipes on 2 Sweet Obsession. I’ve posted the first of today’s three recipes here as well as a link you follow to the full post.
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES OVEN TEMPERATURE: 400˚
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 1 lb. of jalapeño jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 2 tbsp of chopped onions
- Salt and pepper
- Mix together eggs and cheese in a small bowl.
- Roll out the puff pastry (it’s easiest to work with puff pastry if it’s partially defrosted).
- Spread the egg mixture on top of one puff pastry but leave a little room around the edges.
- Spread the remaining ingredients across the top of the egg mixture.
- Place the second puff pastry on top and fold over the edges to seal it shut.
- Bake at 400˚ for 20 minutes and serve warm.
For the rest of today’s Thanksgiving recipes click here.
- Thanksgiving Tips (lajollacooks4u.wordpress.com)
- Before the Turkey: 23 Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Smorgasbord (kimswhatsup.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving Turkey Sliders (ajoyfulsurrender.wordpress.com)
- What’s on your Thanksgiving menu? (lynnestjames.wordpress.com)